Register Your Interest Now. Details available Soon.
Beginning the tour in the Mile High City of Denver, this great tour offers some outstanding agricultural and sightseeing opportunities. Sheep, buffalo and beef are the mainstays here and we make some interesting visits to find out more about farming these animals.
We visit an icon of American freedom, Mount Rushmore and also the world's largest granite carving, the incredible monument to Chief Crazy Horse. Then on into the Badlands and Black Hills of South Dakota and the frontier town of Deadwood. Yellowstone National Park has some of Earth's most spectacular scenery and we visit Old Faithful, the natural geyser that has erupted without fail every 90 minutes for as long as anyone can remember. This is truly an amazing tour, a blend of natural and cultural history and a glimpse of one of the most interesting and important parts of the United States.
- 14 nights in 4* standard hotels
- Breakfast every day with some lunches and evening dinners included
- Guided tours of Denver and Salt Lake City
- Ranch Tours
- Visit to Mount Rushmore
- Visit to Chief Crazy Horse Monument
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Teton National Park
- Varied and interesting farm visits