Italy - Tuscany
This tour visits Tuscany, an area of Italy where the rural way of life has changed little for hundreds of years. We include visits to San Gimignano, a small walled village, famous for its fascinating architecture and towers, Assisi, a hill town in central Italy and Rome, a must-see for all visitors to this area.
The Tuscan countryside is beautiful, with secluded rivers, rolling hills and a patchwork of vines and olive groves, it simply cannot fail to impress. Combine this with the medieval towns of Umbria and this tour truly encompasses the beauty of this region of Italy.
- Walking tour of Rome
- Walking tour of San Gimignano
- City tour of Assisi
- Monastery/Brewery visit
- Varied agricultural visits including beef, sheep, dairy & pigs
- A typical Italian vineyard tour
- Based in 4* hotels throughout
- Fully escorted by Bay Farm Tours member of staff