A Taste of India
Following our previous successful tours to India we know this is a classic introduction to this vast and spectacular country. We take in the renowned ‘Golden Triangle’ including Jaipur, Agra and the capital city of Delhi.
November is the ideal time to visit this fascinating region of India with pleasant temperatures and low humidity expected. We arrive in Delhi, a city of great contrasts with a dynamic economy, and experience the sights and sounds of this vibrant country.
Memorable highlights include the must see, Taj Mahal and the Golden Temple in Amritsar. We spend time in the state of The Punjab, an area renowned for its fertile land and agricultural enterprises in this northern region of the country.
Discover some of the challenges facing this quickly developing nation and explore the traditions and agricultural practices as we travel through cities and rural communities.
- Changing of the Guard, Wagah Border
- Entrance to Golden Temple, Amritsar
- Guided Tour of Delhi
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Entrance to Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Entrance to Ranthambore National Park Tiger Reserve
- Entrance to Agra Fort
- Entrance to Taj Mahal
- Varied agricultural visits including milk production, citrus cultivation and village farms
- English speaking guide throughout
- 1st class accommodation with excellent facilities
- All meals included