A Taste of India
Register Your Interest Now.
November is the ideal time to visit this fascinating region of India with pleasant temperatures and low humidity the norm.
We arrive in Delhi, a city of great contrasts with a dynamic economy and experience the sights and sounds of this vibrant country. Staying in excellent quality hotels throughout, the tour takes us through towns, cities and rural areas, visiting agricultural enterprises and classic sights, including the must-see for any visit to India, the Taj Mahal.
- 4 & 5* hotels with international cuisine
- Tour of Old Delhi, including the Red Fort
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, including the Amber Fort, City Palace Museum & Jantar Mantar Observatory
- Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal
- Golden Temple in Amritsar
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Changing of the Guard at Wagah Border
- Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
- Varied agricultural visits
- All meals included