Following the success of our tour of the Black Forest and Lake Constance area of Germany in 2019, we have decided to feature the tour again. This is Germany at its finest, with sweeping valleys, quaint villages, flourishing lakes and deep forests. The region’s rich agricultural land will be experienced through a selection of visits, including a vineyard and cheese dairy, and glimpse German manufacturing prowess at the John Deere Factory. This will be contrasted with the centuries-old wooden framed houses of Rothenburg and the beautifully-restored centre of Schwäbisch Hall. In addition to this we shall experience the stunning backdrop of Lake Constance and the wonderfully kept flower gardens of Mainau Island.
- 4* Hotels throughout
- Tour through the Black Forest
- Cruise to Mainau Island on Lake Constance
- City Tours of Bad Durkheim Ulm and Schwabisch Hall
- Brewery Visit with Tasting
- Visit to John Deere Factory in Manheim
- Various Agricultural Visits including vineyard, cheese, dairy and vegetables