Brochure Available Soon. Register Your Interest Now.
Sri Lanka is surrounded by tropical seas and bursting at the seams with historical, cultural and natural wonders. A juncture of many cultures and influences Sri Lanka is full of splendid colonial buildings, ancient temples and rich wildlife. If this isn't enough, the agricultural scene includes vast tea plantations, rice paddies, tropical fruit and vegetables plus livestock farming. All of which we will take the opportunity to visit.
- The colonial city & port of Columbo
- Visit to Sigiriya & Lions Rock
- Minneriya National Park
- Peradeniya Botanical Gardens Kandy
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Visit to tea plantation
- Yalla National Park
- Coastal hotel for final 2 nights
- Fort area of Galle
- One night stay in Dubai on return journey
- Varied agricultural visits throughout