Atlantic & Eastern Canada
Register Your Interest for our 2020 Tour.
Combining the sparsely populated Maritime Provinces of Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, with Ontario. Our tour explores lesser known rural areas of Canada with the iconic cities of Ontario, Canada's capital city Ottawa and the provincial capital, Toronto. Add to this the spectacular "fall" colours and Niagara Falls and this tour really shows off two contrasting regions of this vast, impressive country.
- Halifax and Nova Scotia
- Fredericton and New Brunswick
- Ottawa and the Rideau Canal
- Niagara Falls
- Toronto and the CN Tower
- Lake Ontario
- Mennonite Community
- Black Creek Pioneer Village
- Annapolis Vineyards
- Potato Research Centre In Fredericton
- Varied & Interesting Agricultural Visits