Heart of Africa
Heart of Africa Including Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Victoria Falls
20th to 30th October 2019
Register Your Interest.
Our tour to the Heart of Africa visits three of the most interesting countries on this continent, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana. The tour takes in many of the attractions of all three countries we visit, including the mighty Victoria Falls in Zambia, plus an unforgettable Sundowner Cruise on the Zambezi River. In Namibia we visit The Caprivi Strip a unique corner of this sparsely populated country, an area which boasts six ethnic tribes and is surrounded by four rivers. In Botswana we visit The Chobe National Park which has one of the greatest concentrations of game found in the area. Game can be viewed by a river safari and by a game drive, and we will be enjoying both during our stay here.
The agricultural visits on our tour will include livestock farms in addition to tobacco farming and the cultivation of bananas. We will also, whilst in Namibia, have the opportunity to talk to a local vet when we see some of the work being undertaken by the Ministry of Agriculture regarding disease control and animal identification. We also visit with local villagers and learn about the difficulties they face farming in such a challenging environment.
- 9 Nights Accommodation in Zambia, Namibia & Botswana
- Luxury Tented Lodge Experience
- Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
- Game Drives in Chobe National Park
- River Safari in Chobe National Park
- Entry to Livingstone Museum
- Zambezi River "Sundowner Cruise"
- Various Agricultural Visits including Dairy, Tobacco, Fruit & Vegetable