Register Your Interest.
Reintroduced for 2020.
Our tour to the Lone Star State includes many of the iconic places associated with this Southern State of America.
Texas has strong links with cowboys, with cattle being driven many miles along the various trails. The State continues to be the largest producer of both beef and wheat in the USA. Join us on this tour and get a taste of what life for the early cowboys must have been like.
- 3* plus and 4* Hotels
- Breakfast every day with most lunches and evening dinners included
- Guided tours of Dallas and Austin
- Texas School Book Depository Museum
- Fort Worth's Stockyard District
- Cow Town Rodeo
- Buddy Holly Centre
- National Ranching Heritage Centre
- Houston & The Space Center
- Visit to King Ranch
- The Alamo
- Cruise on Ladybird Lake
- San Antonio River Cruise
- Varied and interesting agricultural visits