Our Tulip Cruise allows you to enjoy the sights and sounds of this area of Europe from the comfort and luxury of your cruise vessel, whilst meandering in and around the canals and rivers of the Netherlands and Belgium, enjoying the dazzling displays of brightly coloured tulips carpeting the landscape.
We have a 2-night stay in a hotel on arrival in the Netherlands with a variety of agricultural visits before embarkation for our 7-night cruise. There is an assortment of visits including an Edam Cheese Factory and Volendam, with the opportunity to enjoy the scenery during periods of daytime sailings and stops at interesting medieval cities such as Antwerp and Ghent and charming hamlets and villages along the way. The cruise terminates back in Amsterdam having enjoyed the windmill village of Kinderkijk and Keukenhof Gardens.
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise & City Tour
- Volendam & Edam Tours
- Arnhem Airborne Museum
- City Tours of Arnhem, Antwerp, Ghent & Bruges
- Kinderdijk Windmills
- Keukenhof Gardens & Xaanse Schans
- 7 Night River Cruise
- All inclusive, including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Various Interesting Agricultural Visits