Australia & Tasmania
Australia & Tasmania plus optional extension to Cairns & Ayers Rock
21st February to 7th March 2020
This tour gives you a real essence of Australia. Arriving in Melbourne we give you 3 nights to relax after your journey before flying to Tasmania, an island state off the south coast of Australia. We include a 1 night stay on a typical outback station/farm before arriving in Sydney for 4 nights, where you have the chance to soak up the atmosphere of this well-known city.
There is then the option to extend your stay and spend 4 nights in Cairns, 4 nights in the Red Centre including Ayers Rock / Alice Springs and then fly to Dubai for an overnight stay before your final flight home.
- 13 nights in Australia (including 4 in Tasmania)
- Magnificent scenery and sightseeing throughout the tour
- The beautiful cities of Melbourne, Hobart, Launceston and Sydney
- Experience the tram system of Melbourne
- Both Cultural & Agricultural visits in Tasmania
- Farm Stay in Holbrook
- Visit to Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Boat Cruise
- Numerous photographic opportunities
- The very best varied agricultural visits
- Superior quality hotels throughout