Register your interest now. Details available soon.
Our tour will be centred in the Czech republic but we will first visit Vienna and Bratislava, the capital cities of Austria & Slovakia. A country of picturesque and diverse scenery, the Czech Republic has an interesting distant and recent history, and intriguing agriculture, which is still undergoing great changes.This tour provides an opportunity to experience at first hand the changes that have, and are still taking place in one of the former Communist countries of Eastern Europe.
- Walking Tour of Vienna
- Visit to Spanish Riding School
- Vineyard visit in Austria
- City Tour of Bratislava
- Visit to UNESCO town of Kromeriz
- Visit to wine cellar, including dinner, tasting & folklore show
- Visit to UNESCO town of Telc
- Budweiser Brewery visit
- Tour of town & castle at Cesky Krumlov
- City Tour of Prague
- Evening Dinner Cruise on Vltava River
- Varied and interesting agricultural visits