Our South America tour incorporates the 3 fascinating and contrasting countries of Brazil, Argentina & Chile, taking in some of the spectacular scenery, fascinating history and culture of these three countries where agriculture still plays a very important part in the economy of each country.
We start with a 3-night stay in spectacular Rio de Janeiro overlooking the world famous Copacabana Beach, before flying to the amazing Iguassu Falls, on the Brazil/Argentina/Paraguay border.
From Iguassu Falls we fly to the capital city of Argentina, Buenos Aires, which is surrounded on three sides by the Pampas, one of the largest fertile plains in the world, covering approximately a third of the country of Argentina and famed for stock rearing. Agricultural activity is now very diverse with significant quantities of grain, oilseed rape, cotton, fruit and grapes being grown in addition to more traditional ranching of cattle and sheep.
Option of shorter tour incorporating just Brazil & Argentina OR Argentina & Chile
- Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro
- Ascent to Christ the Redeemer statue
- Ascent of Sugarloaf Mounatin
- Spectacular Iguassu Falls
- City tour of Buenos Aires, capital city of Argentina
- Liniers Cattle Auction
- Tango Show in Buenos Aires
- Varied agricultural visits in Brazil, on the Argentinian Pampas and in Chile.