Register Your Interest. Details Available Soon.
Our tour of
departs in October and takes in the very best of this spectacular country, often described as "a World in one Country". It really does have something for everyone, whether it is wildlife, scenery, culture or sightseeing, you will find it all here. We save the best till last as we finish the tour in spectacular style with a visit to the magnificent South Africa Victoria Falls.
The tour takes in many of the spectacular attractions of
, which few other countries can rival. We arrive in South Africa , the city which grew around the discovery of gold in 1886, and is still closely linked with the precious metal. We explore the little-known area inland from Johannesburg Durban and the Indian Ocean close to Pietermaritzburg, a very important agricultural and stock farming area. We follow the well known Garden Route as our tour continues to Cape Town, famed for its friendly hospitality and without doubt one of the most beautiful cities in the world, overlooked by the majestic Table Mountain.
Included in our itinerary will be visits which highlight the history and varied cultures within both
South Africa and . We visit Zambia Zululand providing first-hand experience of the lifestyle, rites and rituals of tribal life of the Zulu people, which will include tribal dancing. Also whilst in we see many symbols of the history, and pass close to several sites of battles between Zulus, Voortrekkers, and the British between 1838 and 1879. KwaZulu-Natal
There is then the option to extend your stay and travel to Livingstone in Zambia to spend 3 nights at
- 14 nights accommodation in South Africa, Swaziland and Zambia
- All accommodation is 4* or 5* standard hotels based on sharing a twin or double bedded room with private bathroom, telephone & TV
- Exclusive Zulu dance group performance
- Entry to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Entry to Kariega Game Reserve
- 3 Game Drives in Kariega Game Reserve
- Ferry & guided tour of Robben Island
- Varied agricultural visits
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Zambezi River "Sundowner" cruise