Register Your Interest. Details Available Soon.
Our California tour takes in the best of the Golden State, commencing in San Francisco where we begin with a 3 night stop on Fisherman's Wharf, adjacent to Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Taking in the magnificent natural and man-made attractions of this most impressive state, and combining this with visits in the intensively farmed central San Joaquin Valley make this an excellent itinerary offering an intriguing balanced agricultural/sightseeing tour. A 2 night stop on the Pacific coast at San Diego, close to the Mexican border, completes our stay in California before we fly to Las Vegas for the final 2 nights. Here we have one of the highlights of the tour with a trip to the Grand Canyon by helicopter, with breakfast on the floor of the canyon and lunch up on the rim of the canyon!
- San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz
- Napa Valley and the wine area
- Capital city of Sacramento
- Yosemite National Park
- Agricultural visits in San Joaquin valley
- Hollywood & Universal Studios
- Overnight on Queen Mary with dinner in the Chelsea restaurant
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Spectacular helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon
- Hoover Dam