Our 9 night/10 day tour to Croatia is packed with beautiful coast lines, spectacular scenery, splendid cities and intriguing agriculture. It is easy to see why Croatia has emerged as one of Europe's most popular destinations since it's independence in 1991. Located on the coast of the Adriatic Ocean, Croatia boasts excellent weather in September & October, with day time temperatures of between 17ºC and 20ºC.
Farming and agriculture are diverse throughout this region and our agricultural visits reflect this, add to this fascinating history and amazing scenery, this tour is full of delights and surprises.
- Guided tour of Zagreb
- 4* Accommodation
- Presentation of Croatian Agriculture
- Vineyard & Olive Grove Tours with Tastings
- Visit to Roman Colosseum
- Visit to Kazun Park
- Visit to Aromatic Park
- Vrana Lake Viewpoint
- Town of Pag
- Guided tour of Ethno Village in Dalmatian Hinterland
- Interesting and varied agricultural visits
- All breakfasts and some lunches & evening dinners included
- Fully escorted by Bay Farm Tours member of staff