We are pleased to offer this new tour for 2017, visiting one of the lesser known countries of Eastern Europe. Formerly part of Yugoslavia, with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea, containing more than one thousand islands, Croatia became independent in 1991. We visit the cities of Zagreb and Zadar and the coastal town of Opatija.
With a variety of agricultural visits including dairy, pigs, sheep, arable, vineyard, truffles and olives, there really is something for everyone.
Photographs courtesy of Croatian National Tourist Board, Sergio Gobbo, Damir Kvojo, Ivo Biocina & Mario Romulic
- Guided tour of Zagreb
- Truffle hunting and production
- Distillery visit
- Leading agricultural company in Istria
- Guided tour of aromatic park
- Guided tour of Rovinj
- Visit to Pag Island
- Interesting and varied agricultural visits
- Fully escorted by Bay Farm Tours member of staff