Tour Reintroduced for 2020.
Register Your Interest.
We are pleased to once again be featuring our tour to Portugal in 2020. The tour explores some of the lesser known areas of the country, unfamiliar to the majority of British visitors.This is a tour of stunning scenery, fascinating agricultural activities combined with World Heritage sites and yet only a short distance from home.
- Guided tour of Lisbon
- Guided tour of Oporto
- Cruise along the Douro River
- Interesting agricultural visits
- Visit to small Atlantic fishing village
- Visit to modern fruit and vegetable packing plant
- Douro valley with impressive terraces of vines and olive trees
- Visit to port wine cellar
- Wine and port tasting, of course!
- The Palace of Mateus and its impressive gardens
- English speaking guide for tourist and agricultural visits
- Fully inclusive of all meals, including soft drinks and wine with meals
- Fully escorted by Bay Farm Tours member of staff