There is little doubt this tour has become firmly established as one of our most popular, and again early booking for 2018 for this beautiful tour and spectacular event is essential.
After stopping overnight at several picturesque lakeside locations we arrive in Calgary for the razzmatazz of the Stampede and Exhibition. We attend the spectacle of the opening parade with the multitude of marching bands and horse-drawn floats. Best seats in the stadium are reserved for the Rodeo, and also the evening Chuckwagon racing and Evening Entertainment Extravaganza performed by the "Young Canadians", which is brought to a conclusion by a breathtaking fireworks display.
- 12 nights 4* standard hotels
- Tour of Vancouver Island
- Butchart Gardens
- Harrison Hot Springs
- Waterton Lakes and Banff National Parks
- Lunch at Canada's "Castle of the Rockies" the Banff Springs Hotel
- Off the beaten track scenic route through the Rockies
- Ranch visit high in the Rockies
- Wide range of sightseeing and agricultural visits
- Best seats for Rodeo and Chuckwagon racing
- Evening Entertainment Extravaganza by the "Young Canadians" & spectacular firework display
- Connecting flights available from many provincial airports