Calgary Stampede , including Vancouver Island, The Rockies and Banff. With optional Alaskan Cruise.
27th June - 10th July 2018
We are pleased to offer this very popular tour again in 2018. It incorporates Vancouver Island before taking a spectacular journey along the Fraser Valley and over the Rockies to Calgary for the beginning of the Calgary Stampede.
There is the option to add a pre-tour, 7 night Alaskan Cruise. This will depart on 18th June.
- 12 nights 4* standard hotels
- Harrison Hot Springs
- South Thompson River
- Lunch at Canada's "Castle in the Rockies" the Banff Springs Hotel
- Ascent of Sulphur Mountain by gondola
- Ranch visit high in the Rockies
- Wide range of sightseeing and agricultural visits
- Best seats for Rodeo and Chuckwagon racing
- Evening Entertainment Extravaganza by the "Young Canadians" & spectacular firework display
- Connecting flights available from many provincial airports